- Create your free Dwolla account at www.dwolla.com. Select an account type (business, non-profit or personal), provide your email address, create a password, and agree to Dwolla’s Terms of Service.
- We will then send a confirmation email with a link to verify your email address and to confirm you can receive Dwolla notifications.
*If you have any issues receiving the verification email, try these steps.
- After you click “Create my Account,” look for an email from Dwolla. Click the link in that email to verify your email address, and you will be directed back to the registration process to re-enter your recently created password.
- If signing up as a business or non-profit, you will enter your business structure, organization name and EIN. Personal accounts will bypass this step.
- Once entered, you will then be prompted to confirm your phone number
- A five-digit verification code is sent to your phone
- Once we verify your phone number, please enter your business’s street address, or enter your personal address if signing up as an individual.
- The next step is creating your Dwolla PIN number. This is very important to remember, as all significant account activity requires your PIN.
- Dwolla then requires you to verify your SSN, or if signing up as a business, the SSN of the authorized representative
Your account should be up and running! Now head over to the Funding Sources tab to add your bank or credit union.
If you are having issues getting your account verified, learn more about why Dwolla may ask for more information.